- The Great Escape Company is located within walking distance of Llanhedric House and is an outdoor activity centre for adults and children. The activities we offer are suitable for all ages from 6 years upwards and suitable for schools, businesses or a social outing, such as a birthday or group party. Our aim is to foster team building and leadership skills. This might be helping your team cross a river, navigate your way across the countryside through various checkpoints completing tasks en-route, team raft building and racing or building and lighting a fire.
- Edge Adventure Activity Centre, Much Wenlock. Enjoy a huge range of activities including Quad Biking / Trekking, Mountain Boarding, Grass Boarding, Mountain Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery and Team Building Activities. Suitable for friends and family, hen and stag groups, corporate/team building days and junior activity days.
- Walcot Stables, Lydbury. Situated on the edge of the historic Walcot Hall, Walcot Stables is a small, friendly yard offering lessons for all ages and standards in safe and picturesque environment. Small group hacks can be arranged. Pony care days for children and overnight stabling for horses by arrangement.
- Go Ape, Tree Top Adventure Wyre Forest, near Kidderminster is home to some of the most ecologically significant woodlands in England. Go Ape offers two to three hours of fun and adventure. It’s a great way to get outdoors and try some a little bit unique. We take one lush, green forest and a healthy dollop of breathtaking scenery. Then we add a smattering of tree top high wire, tricky crossings and unforgettable zip wires.
- Shrewsbury Adventure Rope Course & Activity Centre. A unique outdoor pursuits facility that opened in the grounds of Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa. From climbing walls to archery to Skydives and bungy jumps.
- Midland Gliding Club. One of the best ways to see if you might like gliding is to have a trial lesson. This involves one or two launches by winch or up to 20 minutes flying time, depending on conditions during which you will be introduced to the characteristics of the aeroplane and the principal controls. If possible you will be encouraged to take control of the plane and to feel what is like to fly it yourself. Of course you will be in a two seat trainer with an experienced instructor who will do the launch and the landing and will demonstrate the principal maneuvers.